In accordance with European regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
(known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or GDPR)
This personal data protection charter (below: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the Site www.fleurs-martinaud.fr - SIRET number: 42324551300019. edited by Mr Seckler as responsible for processing with regard to respect for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users. This Charter has been drawn up to enable you to become familiar with the practices and conditions under which www.fleurs-martinaud.fr collects, uses and stores your personal data (below: the “Data”).
You will find there the description of the different Data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and/or use the site www.fleurs-martinaud.fr on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the site www.fleurs-martinaud.fr.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations in terms of technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by email.
If any of the clauses of this Charter should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
• Via simple navigation on the Site
•Via the emails exchanged between www.fleurs-martinaud.fr and you or any other electronic messaging tool
•When you create a user account on the Site
•When you place an order on the Site
• When you subscribe to the Site's Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for carefully reading the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily entails the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to check that the Data communicated to www.fleurs-martinaud.fr is compliant. If necessary, you can correct and update them from your "My account" area.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY www.fleurs-martinaud.fr?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with www.fleurs-martinaud.fr (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we may to collect the following Data:
•Your e-mail address will necessarily be requested if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter
•Data relating to your identity such as your surname, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested.
• Data relating to navigation: this is Data relating to the way in which you use the Site including: the IP address, the browser used, the duration of navigation, the history of searches, the operating system used, language and pages viewed
•Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use while accessing the Site
• Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for the preparation of invoices. Likewise, your bank details or other financial partner must be provided to proceed with the payment of your order.
• Data relating to the use of social networks when you use the features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Data may be collected in different ways on the Site. The Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us by means of the contact forms and the creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by telephone. When you contact us using these different means, a copy of your exchanges with www.fleurs-martinaud.fr, including email addresses, may be made and archived. www.fleurs-martinaud.fr also indirectly collects certain Data by means of cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Cookies Charter, intended to help you better understand these technologies and the use we make of them on the Site and within the framework of our services, applications and tools.
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data to:
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalized commercial offers if you have consented
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests sent via the contact page
- Allow you to leave an opinion on the products and/or the Site
- Notify you of changes to the Site or our product and service offerings
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with the users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, in particular by recognizing the username and password that you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on each page of the Site where these are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- analyze traffic and data on the Site in order to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to correctly complete the form(s) on the Site may block access to certain pages, in particular those relating to the ordering of products or services.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your Data is processed by the staff and collaborators of www.fleurs-martinaud.fr in charge of:
- Site management (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
Furthermore, in the context of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- Accounting services
- Tax services
Each of its actors respecting a confidentiality commitment concerning the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of its users, www.fleurs-martinaud.fr offers the following means of payment to make purchases on the Site:
- Payment by credit card
- Payment by bank transfer
www.fleurs-martinaud.fr has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing you both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of the data.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process it only for the purposes for which we transmit it to them.
Your Data day be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the assets of www.fleurs-martinaud.fr due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in the context of which the Data of users of www.fleurs-martinaud.fr are among the transferred assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- to comply with any warrants required by applicable laws, including governmental and regulatory requests
- if we believe that disclosure is made necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of www.spa-center.fr, its customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and counterfeit protection.
The Site may contain links to various sites and social networking platforms managed on third-party servers, by persons or organizations over which www.fleurs-martinaud.fr has no control. Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third-party website that you access via the Site in order to assess how your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA RETAINED?
www.fleurs-martinaud.fr only keeps your Data for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you are subscribed to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact www.fleurs-martinaud.fr using the contact form or communicate with us by telephone, your data may be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (Legal term) from the last order made on the Site, if this information concerns this order.
- In all other cases, the retention period for this exchanged Data may not exceed one (1) year.
With regard to your user account, all of your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even in the event that you have made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you request the deletion of Personal Data, your Site user account will be deactivated and anonymized, then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods from the day you made the request. Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or trackers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or trackers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for the others. Beyond the aforementioned storage periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have implemented technical and organizational measures intended to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against any accidental loss and against any unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the particularities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for failure to comply with the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, you are responsible for keeping the password allowing you to access your user account secret. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Likewise, be careful when disclosing information in the public sections of the Site, which can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the Data you transmit to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing any Data. If necessary, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, make purchases (if you are a simple user) and/or download from the Site.
- You can refuse to communicate your bank details or your postal addresses. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase on the Site.
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter as well as our personalized offers: you just need to log in to your Site user account or click on the link in the email sent to you.
In any case, you have the possibility of accessing your user account at any time to consult or update your Data and unsubscribe from our Newsletter if you were registered there. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the "GDPR") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n ° 78-17 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to the erasure of your Data (Excluding accounting data whose retention for 10 years is required by French law - article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the performance of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when you have been asked for it. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
However, you acknowledge that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object without reason to www.fleurs-martinaud.fr analyzing your Data to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, www.fleurs-martinaud.fr, as responsible for this processing, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data used to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
FLEURS MARTINAUD, 1 passage of the Annonciade - Residence of the Annonciade - 83990 Saint Tropez -- France
We have one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or the excessive number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY www.fleurs-martinaud.fr
The Data collected as part of the use of the Site is stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company 1and1 - R.C.S Sarreguemines B 431 303 775 - 7, place de la Gare - BP 70109 - 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex - Intra-community identification FR 13 431303775.